Allegro NV20-00, Nova 2000 Blasting Helmet with High Pressure Adjustable Flow Control Valve, Lightweight Pillow Foam Padded, Impact Resistant -ANSI Z89.1, ANSI Z87.1, NIOSH Approved
The Allegro Nova 2000 is your number one choice Abrasive Blasting Helmet built for reliable, durable use and increased worker productivity.
The NV2000 is NIOSH approved with a flow control valve and air temperature controller for abrasive blasting
applications. Our tough polyethylene helmet shell meets penetration requirements of ANSI Z89.1. It is also UV
stabilized and abrasion resistant. Breathing air evenly flows throughout the helmet minimizing lens fogging and
cooling the user. The lightweight helmet padding ensures comfortable and proper fit for workers.
- Wrap around wide angle inner and outer lens for wide field of vision
- Removable lens frame with secured strong latch
- The rubber window frame gasket provides a seal from dust
- Meets NIOSH requirements for sound levels inside the helmet
- Lightweight pillow foam padding ensures the helmet always sits comfortably on your head.
- The padding is hook and loop mounted and easily removed for hygienic cleaning.
- The large wrap around double lens allows optimum vision without irritating side glare.
- Optional tear-off lenses are also available.
- The inner lens complies with ANSI Z89.1, Inner Lens ANSI Z87.1+ standards for impact resistance, providing a high level of protection for the worker.
- Air duct distribution diffuses an even flow of breathing air throughout the helmet to cool the head and face, and prevents the lens from fogging.
- Multi-layered sound deadening foam makes this helmet the quietest on the market.
- This helmet includes a High Pressure Adjustable Flow Control Valve. Also available with Cooler, Heater or Low Pressure Constant Flow Valve.
- Weight is 4.3 lbs (1.95 kg) which makes for better comfort
- 28â€ (71.1cm) nylon cape to protect from rebounding abrasive
- 5 3/8â€ (13.65cm) hanging strap on top of helmet for easy storage and cleaning
The Simulated Workplace Protection Factor (SWPF) was conducted by Inspec International Ltd. in January 2005. The object was to verify the Nova 2000 Abrasive Blasting Supplied Air Respirator was capable of providing an assigned protection factor of at least 1,000 during simulated workplace exercises. As a result of the SWPF test the Nova 2000 achieved a lower 5th percentile greater than 250,000. According to OSHA SWPF's should be divided by a safety factor of 25. As a result tests concluded the Nova 2000 will provide an Assigned Protection factor of APF 10,000. The study demonstrates the Nova 2000 is capable of achieving SWPF of greater than 10,000 and of supporting an assigned protection factor of APF 1,000.
- Non-toxic PVC inner and outer material
- 33â€ (83.8cm) heavy duty abrasion resistant flexible breathing tube
- Located behind the helmet allowing it to be out of the way
- Replacement breathing tube assembly (PN NV2021)
- High impact Polycarbonate (meets ANSI Z.87.1+)
- 8 11/16â€ (22.06cm) X 4Â¾â€ (12.06cm)
- Replacement inner lens available (PN NV2018, 10 pkg.)
- Clear co-polyester
- 10 5/8â€ (26.98cm) X 5 1/8â€ (13.01cm)
- Replacement lens peel offs (PN NV2017, 50 pkg.)
- Replacement outer lens available (PN NV2031, 50 pkg.)
Approval No. TC-19C-363 (Use only Allegro approved airlines.)
Options Available Above: Deluxe Helmet Storage Bag
Rugged polyester outer shell with fleece inside is built to protect helmets and shields from scratches. Added features include a breathable PVC mesh covering, drawstring closure and carrying strap designed to be used over the shoulder or for hand carry. Zippered inside and outside pockets allow extra storage for lens protectors and accessories. Hook is provided to hang bag when stored and drain hole is at base of bag. Clear plastic window pouch for personal identification. Will accommodate all sizes of helmets. Size: 13 Â½â€ cylinder