AmeriFire-AR AMFR-HVWPC Arc Rated FR Coverall, Hi Vis Class 2, 70E & 2112 Compliant & Rain Gear in One Garment
Arc Rated FR Rain Gear, Hi Vis Class 2, Arc Rated FR Coverall built into (1) Garment.....This is HUGE as far as cost saving by eliminating the need for Arc Rated Hi Vis Vests & Arc Rated Rain Gear.
Ideal for Utility Contractors - Overhead & Substation, Hydrovac Excavation, Oil & Gas and other tasks exposed to Arc or Flame and Mother Nature
AMFR-HVWPC Arc Rated FR Coverall has a six-pocket design with a stand up collar and flaps on both chest pockets. It has double needle reinforcements, a bi-swing back and a two-way Nomex® brass break-away zipper. It is bar-tacked at all stress points, has side vent openings, a ruler and pencil pocket, finished cuffs and elastic waist inserts
- 8.5 oz Westex Allout 12 cal, 70E & 2112 Compliant
- Class 2 Hi Vis Top paired with Black Bottom Coverall - Also available in Class 3
- All Garments MADE IN USA in Fabric & Construction!!!
- Logo Services Available, Heat Transfer, Embroidery, Silk Screen
- Available in Sizes: Small - 8XL and Tall Sizes
Inseam: S - XL 29.5"
2X - 5X 30"
Tall Adds 1 1/2" to Sleeves & Inseam
X Tall Adds 3" to Sleeves & Inseam
Chest: (S) 34 - 36, (M) 38 - 40, (L) 42 - 44, (XL) 46 - 48, (2XL) 50 - 52, (3XL) 54 - 56, (4XL) 58 - 60, (5XL) 62 - 64
We can also Customize for you such as: (just give us a call!)
- extra pockets
- pocket flaps
- zipper pockets
- radio pockets
- pencil pockets
- FR reflective tape
- 7X & 8X options available as well as TALL SIZES