Full frame Safety Glass / Goggle with Foam Liner. Really comfortable Ideal for any application with flying debris / particles / grinding / motorcycle
CrossFire Journey Safety Eyewear Temple / Elastic Band Goggle
Foam lined safety glasses.
- The frame is made of space age TR90 material, which is durable, ultra lightweight, memory flex material.
- The bayonet style temples have a thin, sporty and lightweight design.
- The nosepieces are made of vented TPR, which has non-slip and ultra soft features.
- The lenses are sculpted at an eight base curve using Panlite L1250VX polycarbonate material.
- The lenses are 100% optically correct, ensuring razor-sharp vision from all angles.
- The lenses provide protection for UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
- Lenses offer full coverage of the orbital eye area for maximum protection.
||High Def Copper Anti-Fog
Temple Width: 147 mm
Base Curve: 8
Frame: Full Frame
Frame & Temple Material: TR90
Temple ends: Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)Lens:
2.2 mm Panlite® Brand Polycarbonate**
EVA Foam Lined***
Private Mold - Crossfire Exclusive
The lenses are 100% optically correct, ensuring razor-sharp vision from all angles.
The lenses provide protection from UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
is Bayer’s brand name for polycarbonate resin, an amorphous thermoplastic material noted for its outstanding impact strength, superior dimensional stability, glass-like transparency, excellent thermal resistance, and low-temperature toughness.** Panlite® Polycarbonate
lenses are light, visually correct, and shatterproof; providing superior optical quality
and impact protection. Panlite® blocks 99.9% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.***Closed Cell Foam (EVA)
Ethylene Vinyl Acetate 35 (EVA 35) is the foam used in our goggles.
High peeling tissue double-sided tape with Poly Ethylene (PE) laminated liner.
EVA 35 is fire retardant, non-absorbent, and will not break down due to sweat.