FallTech 82706SB4 6' DuraTech Mini SRL Single Leg Web Retractable with Aluminum Snap Hook & Steel Dorsal Carabiner -
Tested & Approved to use 2' Below the D-Ring
DuraTech® 6-foot Personal SRLs deliver reliable performance with uncompromised durability. Our internal inertia brakes and locking pawls produce smooth deceleration and stopping action in the event of a fall. All DuraTech® 6-foot SRLs feature rugged over-molded polycarbonate housings for impact resistance. Plus, features like Dyneema® webbing and multiple steel and forged aluminum alloy connector options make DuraTech® the right choice for the job.
- Internal inertial braking system provides smooth deceleration with minimal fall forces
- Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength.
- Overmolded glass-filled nylon housing contributes unmatched impact resistance
- Integrated aluminum alloy swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting for smooth operation
- Features alloy steel swivel snap hook anchorage connector
- Includes alloy steel dorsal connecting carabiner
- May be anchored up to 2' below the dorsal D-ring for user's weighing up to 310 lb max.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Static Strength3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL ClassClass B
Avg. Arrest Force900 lb
Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance54"
ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
Webbing: Dyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54"
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.