Gas Clip Technologies SGC-C Single Gas Clip Infrared Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector
SGC-C Carbon Monoxide (CO) Portable Gas Detector
SGC-O Oxygen (O2) Portable Gas Detector
SGC-H Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Portable Gas Detector
*All versions include calibration cap
**Also available in hibernating version, Single Gas Clip Plus, Part# SGC-P-H for H2S & Part# SGC-P-C for CO.
Used with SGC Docking Station
Gas Clip Technologies - Portable Gas Detection You Can Count On!
- Unmatched sensor reliability for carbon monoxide CO,
- Also available in: hydrogen sulfide H2S and oxygen O2
- Real-time gas reading capability
- Two-way IR communication for event downloads, bump tests, detector configuration and firmware updates
- Programmable unique 6 digit detector identification
- Bump Test notification and confirmation when intervals are set
- Simple one button operation
- Calibration notification and confirmation when intervals are set
- Docking capability with Gas Clip Technologies SGC Dock
- Alarm Set Points:
Low: 35 ppm
High: 200 ppm
*Call for custom alarm set points
Specs of SGC Single Gas Detectors
- Size & Weight: 3.4 H x 1.9 W x 1.1 D in. (85.5 x 48 x 29 mm.); 2.7 oz. (76g)
- Temperature: H2S: -40°C to +50°C/-40°F to +122°F CO: -40°C to +50°C/-40°F to +122°F O2: -35°C to +50°C/-31°F to +122°F
- Humidity 5% to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Battery Life Two Years
- Alarms Visual, vibrating & audible (minimum 95 dB) Detector life countdown (EOL), Low, High & Over limit (OL
- Display High viewing angle Alphanumeric Liquid Crystal Display
- Logs 25 Events - newer events replace older events
- Tests Full function self-test upon activation and every 20 hours Continuous automatic battery tests
- Ratings EMC Directive 2004/108/EC IP 67
- Certifications UL-913 & CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 157 and Class I Divisions 1 & 2, Groups A, B, C and D Approvals Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga UL 60079-0, UL 60079-11 ATEX: II 1 G T4 Ex ia IIC T4 IECEx: EX ia IIC T4 InMetro: IEx 15.0058 Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-40Ã‹Å¡C (H2S,CO) / -35Ã‹Å¡C (O2) ≤ Ta ≤ +50Ã‹Å¡C)
- Warranty Full Two years
- SGC Single Detector Gases:
CO Measuring range: 0-300 ppm Low alarm limit: 35 ppm - High alarm limit: 200 ppm
H2S Measuring range: 0-100 ppm Low alarm limit: 10 ppm - High alarm limit: 15 ppm
O2 Measuring range: 0-30% by vol. Low alarm limit: 19.5% - High alarm limit: 23.5%
- *Note: Alarm set points listed above are factory default. These set points can be changed using the GCT IR Link (sold separately).
- Sensor Type H2S, CO & O2 - Plug-in electrochemical cell
Whether it’s the hottest or the coldest environment, our Single Gas Clip is designed and tested to provide worker safety in the harshest working conditions.
Easy to own and operate.
Gas Clip Technologies uses the latest technology to enhance customer safety. Gas Clip quality tests 100% of all detectors, not just a random sample. That’s why we can offer a low cost of ownership. There are no hidden service charges, just reliable detectors that will help your facility workers and contractors do their jobs safely, productively and cost effectively.
Unmatched safety, reliability and productivity
For unmatched safety, reliability and productivity, choose the world’s most advanced single gas detector, the Single Gas Clip.
Be sure to compare these features to our Multi Gas Clip and Single Gas Clip Plus to find the right product for your current application.
See ALL Gas Clip Detectors & Docks