PIP 07-TW600 Kut Gard Seamless Knit ACP / PolyKor Blended Glove with Polyester Lining - Heavy Weight, Cut Level A6, Box/ 12 Pairs
Ideal for automotive manufacturing, metal fabrication, sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, glass handing, pulp and paper processing, food processing, and metal stamping. DO NOT USE NEAR OPEN FLAME.
- The proprietary PolyKor® blend provides exceptional cut resistance and overall performance
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- ANSI Cut Level A6
- Lighter and more flexible than comparable wire core gloves
- Knit wrist provides a secure fit and helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Ambidextrous design allows replacing one glove at a time, rather than pairs
- Dark color helps hides dirt and grime reducing the rate of disposal or laundering required saving money and extending the life of the glove
- 100% silicone-free so it can be used in applications requiring a silicone-free environment
- Good washability, keeps its stretch and recovery even after laundering
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Sizes: XSmall - XL
Kut Gard - Made in the U.S.A., Kut Gard® seamless knit gloves and sleeves are designed to provide the highest possible cut protection for the food industry. Because they comply with both the US and Canadian standards for food contact, Kut Gard® gloves and sleeves blended with antimicrobial fibers can be used for operations where direct, indirect, and incidental contact with food may occur.
LINER MATERIAL: ACP / POLYKOR
Proprietary ACP Technology raises the standards for performance knit products offering an increase in overall performance and value compared to traditional Para-Aramid products. ACP provides excellent abrasion and cut resistance for lower cost per use. ACP Technology gloves and sleeves are 100% silicone free. Products constructed with PolyKor® engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor® products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Products constructed with PolyKor™ engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor™ products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection. View other PolyKor Gloves