PIP 09-K1300 G-Tek KEV Gloves Seamless Knit Kevlar Glove with Latex Coated Crinkle Grip on Palm & Fingers - Box/12 Pairs
ANSI Cut 4 / A4: Premium Grade. Ideal for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Kevlar® fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Latex "Crinkle" coated palm and fingertips provides superior grip in wet/dry conditions and offers abrasion resistance
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- G-Tek® KEV
- 100% Kevlar®
- Premium Grade
- 7 Gauge
- Medium Weight
- ANSI Cut Level 4/ A4
- SIZES: S - XXL
- Dupont Kevlar brand fiber provides high tensile strength relative to its weight - up to five times stronger than steel
- Kevlar yarn is designed to be cut resistant
- Kevlar will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.
The G-Tek® brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications. As a comprehensive line of hand protection, G-Tek® encompasses several technology platforms to meet the various needs of the market. Each cut resistant glove is tested to both ANSI and EN standards, and test scores are readily available on each product’s webpage.