PIP Kut Gard 10-21KVACPMBK18-ET Cut Resistant 18" Sleeve w/ Elastic Thumb, Single-Ply ACP / Kevlar® Blend with Smart-Fit, Sold 12/Box
Cut Resistant Sleeve ANSI Cut Level 4 / A4; Heat Resistant
Offers arm cut protection for applications such as sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, pulp and paper processing and food processing. Not to be used around open flame or in heat applications.
Smart-Fit technology provides workers of all arm sizes to wear the same size sleeve and enjoy comfortable, form-fitting all-day protection. Proprietary PIP knitting technology allows for Lycra-free sleeves that are unrivaled in stretch and elasticity.
- Smart-Fit technology raises the standards for performance knit sleeves offering a unique stretch and recovery to increase overall performance and value compared to traditional rib knits
- Proprietary ACP Technology and Kevlar blend provides excellent protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions
- Fabric can withstand heat up to 600°F to protect arms from minor heat and burn injuries
- Exceptional comfort and fit, will fit comfortably over clothing or directly on the arm
- Elasticized plush-top adds comfort and helps keep the sleeve from sliding down the arm
- Form fit from top to bottom so it stays up on the arm making it far less prone to sliding down the arm eliminating the need for Elastic or Velcro top in most applications
- Integrated thumb hole allows protection all the way to the knuckle without sacrificing dexterity
- Good washability can be washed in soap and water and can be dry cleaned
- Will retain its shape and stretch even after repeated washings
- 100% silicone free
Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar licensed manufacturers.
Proprietary ACP Technology raises the standards for performance knit products offering an increase in overall performance and value compared to traditional Para-Aramid products. ACP provides excellent abrasion and cut resistance for lower cost per use. ACP Technology gloves and sleeves are 100% silicone free.
Made in the U.S.A., Kut Gard seamless knit gloves and sleeves are designed to provide the highest possible cut protection for the food industry. Because they comply with both the US and Canadian standards for food contact, Kut Gard® gloves and sleeves blended with antimicrobial fibers can be used for operations where direct, indirect, and incidental contact with food may occur.