PIP 16-X320 G-Tek PolyKor Xrystal Seamless Knit Blended Glove with Nitrile Foam Grip Palms & Fingers Box/12 Pairs
G-Tek Xrystal ANSI Cut Level 4 / A4 ....Great Protection, Dexterity, Grip
Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Gray 13 Gauge Shell
- PolyKor™ Xrystal™ shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Compliant with FDA Part 177 - Indirect food activities: Polymers. Subpart C - Substances for use only as components of articles intended for repeated use. Sec. 177.2600
- Sizes XS - XXL
- ANSI Cut Level 4 / A4 - View the New ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 Updated Standard for Cut Resistance
G-Tek® PolyKor™ Xrystal™ represents the latest iteration of PolyKor™ in which it is combined with naturally hardened crystalized minerals. The result is a super tough, durable, cut resistant fiber that is at the apex of performance.
The G-Tek® brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications. As a comprehensive line of hand protection, G-Tek® encompasses several technology platforms to meet the various needs of the market. Each cut resistant glove is tested to both ANSI and EN standards, and test scores are readily available on each product’s webpage.