PIP 19-D526B G-Tek 3GX Black Seamless Knit Dyneema Diamond Blended Glove, Polyurethane Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers , Touchscreen, ANSI Cut Level A4, Box/12 Pairs
ANSI Cut 4 / A4: Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and general duty.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema® shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Black coloring hides the dirt better than lighter colored gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Sizes XS - 2XL
- ANSI Cut 4 / A4
- EN388 RESULTS: 4543CX
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): 5
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 3
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): C
- Impact Protection: X (not tested)
Dyneema® Diamond Technology
With Dyneema® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to Dyneema® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.
Offers good abrasion resistance and dry grip, and fair grip in slightly wet conditions. PU properties allow for a very thin coating, which results in excellent tactility and dexterity.