PIP 19-D534B G-Tek 3GX Black Seamless Knit Dyneema Diamond Blended Glove, Nitrile Coated Foam Grip Palm & Fingers, Touchscreen, ANSI Cut Level A4, Box/12 Pairs
ANSI Cut 4 / A4: Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and general duty.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema® shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Black coloring hides the dirt better than lighter colored gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Sizes S - XL
- ANSI Cut 4 / A4
- EN388 RESULTS: 4543CX
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): 5
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 3
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): C
- Impact Protection: X (not tested)
Dyneema® Diamond Technology
With Dyneema® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to Dyneema® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.
Excellent dry grip, thicker coating offers superior resistance to snag, cut, puncture and abrasion. When enhanced by a foam coating, it offers very good grip in chemicals including oils, petrochemicals, fuels and most acids.