PIP Kut-Gard Seamless Knits Hotmill Gloves, 32 Oz., Preox/Aramid Blend Outer 43-858L
Used for hot metal handling, glass handling, foundries and forging operations.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Kevlar®/Preox blend shell provides excellent cut, abrasion and thermal protection as well as flame resistance
- 100% terry cotton lined for extra comfort
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Extended open cuff allows for easy on/off and arm protection
- Size: Large
- Meets OSHA CFR 1910.269 standards
- Protects against the intense heat of an electric arc complying with NFPA 70E standards
- ANSI A4 Cut Level
Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.
Exceptional Flame Resistance with Preox
Preox is a heat and flame resistant fiber that withstands continuous exposure up to 700°F without degradation. Preox can also be laundered without losing it's flame resistance properties. Meets OSHA CFR 1910.269 standards and protects against the intense heat of an electric arc complying with NFPA 70E standards.
Made in the U.S.A., Kut Gard® seamless knit gloves and sleeves are designed to provide the highest possible cut protection for the food industry. Because they comply with both the US and Canadian standards for food contact, Kut Gard® gloves and sleeves blended with antimicrobial fibers can be used for operations where direct, indirect, and incidental contact with food may occur.