PIP 44-6745 MaxiCut Ultra Seamless Knit Dyneema Diamond Blended Glove, Premium Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip Palm & Fingers, Cut Level A3, Box/ 12 Pairs
MAXICUT® ULTRA™ BY ATG®, DYNEEMA® DIAMOND BLENDED SHELL, BLACK MICRO-FOAM NITRILE COATING
APPLICATIONS: DIY and Gardening; Finishing and inspection; Handling of small components; Primary, secondary and final assembly; Maintenance; Logistics and warehousing; Using tools and instruments
Designed and developed as a 360° breathable cut resistant glove MaxiCut® Ultra™ combines high levels of cut protection with comfort, flexibility and dexterity for dry environments.
- Dyneema® Diamond blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Reinforcement between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area
- Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest knitting technology is utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent liner penetration from the nitrile coating, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized grip delivered through micro-cup finish for a controlled grip during precision tasks
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- ANSI Cut Level A3
- EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): X
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 3
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): C
- Impact Protection: X
- Sizes: Small - 2XL
- Focused on innovation and quality, ATG® designs, develops and manufactures gloves that enhance the performance of the most sophisticated work tool, the hand. Their customers say that ATG® stands for value for money, quality, innovation, enthusiasm and a sense of competitive challenge. They deliver quality products and services through a core team that tracks markets, observes products in use and discusses with end-users, which forms the basis to continually improve the customer's experience through innovation.
Excellent dry grip, thicker coating offers superior resistance to snag, cut, puncture and abrasion. When enhanced by a foam coating, it offers very good grip in chemicals including oils, petrochemicals, fuels and most acids.
Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable option on the market. An optimized grip is delivered through our micro-cup finish, designed to channel away liquids to allow better handling in wet and dirty conditions.