PIP 73-2000 Maximum Safety FR Treated Hi-Performance Goatskin Leather Palm Glove with Aramid Back and TPR Protection - 1 Pair
Ideal for material handling, stamping, grinding, cut resistance and multitasking where welding could be part of the task.
- FR treated synthetic goatskin leather palm for heat protection
- Aramid fabric back for added heat resistance and strength
- Digitized goatskin leather grip for on palm and fingers for enhanced handling power
- Internal foam padded palm absorbs and dampens shock
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) protection on fingers, knuckles and back of hand for pinch point and dorsal protection
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn resistance
- Slip-On cuff allows for easy on and off
DuPont™ Kevlar® has the Power of Performance
Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.
What does FR Treated mean?
FR treated material is designed to prevent after-flame. It is NOT designed for use in ARC flash or flash fire applications. When a flame source is removed from the treated material, the material will self-extinguish within a given time frame. The treated material can melt and drip and has a limited life span dependent on washings and what the garment is exposed to.
The Maximum Safety® brand of Hi-Performance gloves was developed to provide the added protection needed that most gloves aren’t designed to provide. Depending on your needs, Maximum Safety® provides various solutions for impact protection, cold protection, heat protection, FR and AR protection, and more! Advancements in our design also provide ergonomic solutions that increase comfort while reducing hand fatigue.