PortWest Hi Vis Orange 7-In-1 Class 3 Winter Parka Waterproof 300 Denier Durable Shell with Remoavble Sleeves and Liner URT27
Our highly innovative 7 in 1 Hi Vis jacket is adaptable for any situation that may arise. Stain resistant, waterproof and breathable to the highest American Standards. The jacket has multiple features and benefits such as ample storage space concealed hood and fleece lined collar.
300 denier is a 100% polyester yarn. It's a tough fabric made for tough working conditions and much more durable than traditional hi vis jacket fabrics. This jacket has superb abrasion and tear resistance. THe Polyurathane (PU) coating on the inside makes the fabric durable, breathable and waterproof. The outer has a water and stain repellent coating that helps keep the garment clean.
The removable liner is a Class 2 Insulated Vest with Black quilted lined sleeves. The removable sleeves have a diamond stitched quilted liner. The Liner can be worn as a Class 2 insulated Jacket or Class 2 Insulated Vest when sleeve are removed.
Unique Reflective Tape: Our tape has thousands of glass beads every centimeter squared - working as thousands of tiny mirrors reflecting ligth back towards it's source as a brilliant white glow.
- Class 3 Hi VIs Orange & Hi Vis Green
- 300 Denier Fabric
- 100% ANSI Polyester outer shell with PU coating - breathable, waterproof with sealed seams and mesh comfort liner
- 100% Black Polyester / Cotton blend quilted liner.
- Can be worn 7 ways
- Wrist Closures & Zipper Storm Flap with Snap closure
- Inner jacket is reversible and can be worn with or without sleeves as a vest
- Clear ID Badge, Radio Pocket, Mic Tab, (2) Large Waist Pockets
- Rollup and removable hood
- Waterproof construction
- 2 Way Zipper
- Outer Shell also has Mesh Liner for 4 Season Comfort
- Warm, Durable, Veratile, Run true to size
Hi Vis Orange Available M - 3XL
Hi Vis Yellow/Green Available M - 5XL
Men's Chest M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
40 - 41 42 - 44 46 - 48 50 - 52 54 - 55 56 - 58
Logo Options available