AmeriFire-AR Utility Lineman Arc Flash Light Weight Winter Bomber Jacket Tecasafe Hi Vis Class 3 Shell and Light Stitched-In FR Liner AMFR-LWB5091
A Utility Lineman will love this FR Arc Flash Light Weight Winter Bomber Jacket. Go with this jacket for Southern Winter Climates or if you simply want a thinner liner and wear a sweatshirt underneath etc.
Tecasafe is soft yet almost 3 times more durable than FR Cotton. It won't shrink on you and the Tecasafe Test out 50% better in Burn Tests to Protect You Better when you're exposed to Arc Flash. We want to help protect you!
Part # AMFR-LWB5091 "Made in USA"
- 7 oz. Stitched-In Winter FR Liner
- 7 oz Tecasafe Hi Vis Class 3 Outer Shell
- Includes Stand Up Collar with VelcroClosure to Cover Neck
- Nomex Zipper with Storm Flap & Button Closure
- Hemmed Sleeve with Velcro Adjustments
- (2) Hidden Side Pockets
- ElasticWaist Band
- All Garments MADE IN USA in Fabric & Construction!!!
- Logo Serives Available, Heat Transfer, Embroidery, Silk Screen
- Men's Sizes: Small - 4XL
Added Features of Tecasafe:
- No Wash Restrictions - Inherently FR vs Treated FR
- 50% better performance in the Manniqun Burn test - Safer Fabric in our opinion
- 30% - 40% more durable in Lab Abrasion Tests - Longer Lasting Garment =
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- Absoutetly NO Shrinkage
TMS - Tecasafe Youtube Video