FallTech 7021 Journeyman FLEX Steel Harness, Back D-Ring, Tongue Buckle Legs, Quick Connect Visi-Lock Chest, Sizes: XSmall - Big Boys 4XL, 425 lb Max
Applications: Fall Arrest
- Tighter web construction offers added strength and longer life while maintaining pliability for ease of movement
- Durable alloy steel hardware
- Low-profile spring-tension torso adjusters for solid performance
- Strategically positioned Hip D-rings for optimized Work Positioning
- 18” countoured Leg pads
- Reengineered padding on the Shoulders, Waist and Legs for added all day comfort
- Ergonomic waist pad with integrated reinforcement elements provides rigid support
- Visi-Lock Quick Connect buckles on the chest and legs feature a visual indicator that displays green when properly fastened
- ANSI Z359.11 compliant lanyard parking elements capture lanyard legs when not in use to reduce trip hazards
- Extreme duty removable work belt designed to remain in position supporting up to three loaded tool bags
- Integrated dorsal strap keepers minimize downward sliding of the dorsal D-ring when SRD’s are attached
- Optional Suspension Trauma Relief System (PN 5040) provides self-rescue support, enhances blood circulation and allows leg movement until rescue arrives.
- Sizes: XS, UniFit (Small - Large); XL; 2XL; 3XL;4XL
Size Chart below
- 400+lb Lanyard recommended - or 400+lb Retractable
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Keepers: Plastic
- D-Rings: Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Grommets: Brass
- Torso Adjusters: Friction
- Foam: High density internal foam
- Maximum Working Load: 425 lbs.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lbs. Max
- ANSI: Z359.11-2014
- OSHA: 1926.502, 1910.66
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.