FallTech 7035 Journeyman FLEX Steel Belted Construction Harness, Back & Side D-Rings, Tongue Buckle Legs, Quick Connect Visi-Lock Chest, 6" Waist Pad, Sizes: XS - Big Boys 4XL, 425 lb Max
Sizes XS - 4XL Big Boys Harness- Applications: Fall Arrest, Work Positioning
Journeyman FLEX Steel, Belted Construction The Journeyman FLEX Steel continues the tradition of uncompromising performance you’ve come to rely on every day. New design elements have been incorporated into this jobsite workhorse for improved comfort, durability and reliability. The Journeyman FLEX Steel continues the tradition of keeping your team safe.
- Durable alloy steel hardware
- Three D-rings; One Back and Two Hip
- Premium breathable padded air mesh shoulder yoke
- Quick Connect Visi-lock chest buckle
- 18” contoured leg pads
- Friction torso adjusters
- Tongue buckle Leg Adjusters
- Non-slip dorsal D-ring adjustment
- 6” torso-sewn Waist Support Positioning Pad
- Size Chart below
- 400+lb Lanyard recommended - or 400+lb Retractable
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Keepers: Plastic D-Rings: Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Grommets: Brass
- Shoulder Adjusters: Friction
- Foam: Open cell High density internal foam
- Maximum Working Load: 425 lbs.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lbs. Max
- ANSI: Z359.11-2014
- OSHA: 1926.502, 1910.66
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.