FallTech 727620LE Contractor 20’ Leading Edge Self-Retracting Device, Class B SRD
Contractor 20’ Leading Edge Self-Retracting Device The FallTech 20’ Contractor Leading Edge Self-Retracting Device offers the highest level of safety when working around unprotected sides and edges including Leading Edges. A Leading Edge SRD that provides functionality for those jobs that require a foot-level or elevated anchor point and a Leading Edge lifeline. The 20’ Contractor Leading Edge SRD offers a smooth cable payout and retraction reducing nuisance lock-up and allows workers to move effortlessly on the jobsite maximizing worker efficiencies. The Contractor’s internal braking system provides confidence of fast acting braking of the SRD in the event of a fall.
- The housing is constructed with lightweight glass-filled polycarbonate and nylon that offers increased strength for durability with excellent wear resistance properties.
- A carrying handle is integrated to the SRD for easy transport around the job site.
- A dual energy absorber system - internal inertial brake and external shock pack - reduces the risk of cable failure when contacting an edge during a fall event
- The SRD may be used as a traditional SRD for overhead anchorage options or in below harness D-ring anchorage conditions.
- A 7/32” Galvanized steel cable for added cut resistance.
- A swiveling, self-locking carabiner reduces cable twist and provides visual indication of a fall event.
- ANSI CLASS B
- Tensile Strength: 3,000 lbs. Minimum
- Maximum User Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Average Arrest Force: 1,125 lbs. or less
- Maximum Arrest Force: 1,800 lbs. Maximum Arrest Distance: 54” or less
- Housing: Glass-filled Polycarbonate
- Nylon Cable: 7/32 ” Galvanized Steel Cable, 3,400 lbs. Minimum
- Connectors: Load-Indicating Swivel Carabiner and Anchorage Carabiner; 5,000 lbs. Tensile Strength and 3,600 lbs. Gate Strength
- ANSI Z359.14-2014 LE
- OSHA CFR 1926.502, 1910.66