PIP 34-8743 MaxiFlex Cut Seamless Knit Engineered Yarn Glove with Premium Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm & Fingers - Box/12 Pairs
ANSI Cut 2 / A2 Known and loved across the globe MaxiFlex® has become the world standard for precision handling gloves in dry environments. People have been asking us to make a cut resistant MaxiFlex® that's still super thin, flexible, dexterous and comfortable. So we did. Here it is. We call it MaxiFlex® Cut™.
- Innovative fibres - we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- ANSI Cut Level 2
- Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360° breathability - patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- Made from component material which comply with Federal regulations for food contact, 21 CFR, 170-199