Majestic 37-3435 Cut-Less Dyneema Diamond Cut Resistant Gloves, 13 Gauge Seamless Knit, Polyurethane Coated Palm, Box/12 Pairs
Item # 37-3435
Replaces Item # 3435
- Majestic gloves made with Diamond Dyneema® offers the leading combination of cut protection, comfort and durability.
- At pound-for-pound fifteen times stronger than steel, Dyneema® is the worlds strongest fiber.
- High performance 3G12 made with Diamond Dyneema®
- White polyurethane palm coating
- Long knit cuff for more secure fit
- Pre-curved finger design to minimize hand fatigue.
- Available in sizes: Small - XXL
- Click to view 2016 Cut Standards
Below is a testimonial from James, a metal worker in Oregon who has experienced first hand the cut resistant properties of the Majestic #3435 Dyneema glove. James clearly believes the glove saved his hand from serious injury and possible emergency treatment.
“Using the Majestic cut-resistant gloves, I was breaking 14ga parts out of a 4’x 8’ steel skeleton. This skeleton frame was extremely awkward to handle and the inside corners were unusually sharp. I was folding the skeleton in half to throw it away and part of it fell down onto the top of my left hand. Naturally my instinct was to pull my hand out but I wasn’t fast enough. The sharpcorner poked into my hand slightly and as I was pulling my hand out of the way it dragged across the top of my hand about four inches. I know from past experience, the weight of the skeleton and the sharpness of the corner that if I were wearing no gloves, or any other type of glove it would have cut deeply into my hand I would have had to have been rushed to the hospital. Instead there wasn’t a mark on my hand and all I had to do was get a new glove and go back to work. I wish I had these gloves ten years ago when I started working with sheet metal.”