PIP 17-DL300 Kut Gard Dyneema Gloves, Dyneema / Lycra Blend, 7 Gauge, Medium Weight - Box/12 Pairs
Applications: ANSI Cut 3 / A3
Ideal for food processing. Can also be used as glove liners.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Medium weight Dyneema® & Lycra shell provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Excellent for use as a glove liner
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Made from component materials which comply with Federal regulations for food contact 21 CFR 170-199
Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It's a High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema® fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.