PIP 19-D334 G-Tek 3GX Seamless Knit Dyneema Diamond / Nylon Glove with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip on Palm & Fingers - Box/12 Pairs
ANSI Cut 3 / A3: Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and general duty.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- ANSI Cut Level 3 / A3
- Dyneema Diamond & Nylon shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Black Foam Nitrile coated palm and fingertips are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Compliant with FDA Part 177 - Indirect food activities: Polymers. Subpart C - Substances for use only as components of articles intended for repeated use. Sec. 177.2600
With Dyneema® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to Dyneema® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.
The G-Tek® brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications. As a comprehensive line of hand protection, G-Tek® encompasses several technology platforms to meet the various needs of the market. Each cut resistant glove is tested to both ANSI and EN standards, and test scores are readily available on each product’s webpage.