PIP 22-600 Kut-Gard Steel Core AntiMicrobial Gloves, Kut-Gard, 7 Gauge, Stainless Steel - Box/6 Pairs
Ideal for food service applications, food processing, pulp and paper processing, plastic molding, glass and metal handling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity
- PolyKor™ engineered yarns offer exceptional cut and slash resistance
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Special non-latex Cuff dramatically reduces cuff blowout, even after multiple launderings in bleach
- Can be worn on its own or as a glove liner
- Good gripping properties
- Shrink resistant
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal Regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-199
- Antimicrobial gloves are non-toxic and non-corrosive and complies with FDA, EPA and USDA standards for food contact
- ANSI Cut Level 5 / A9
- Available Sizes: XS - XL
PolyKor™ Engineered Yarn
Products constructed with PolyKor™ engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor™ products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.