PIP 22-690 Polyester over Dyneema® / Stainless Steel Core Seamless Glove - Heavy Weight - Box/12 Pairs
Ideal for any application where sharp cutting instruments are used, such as food service, food processing, and glass and metal handling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity
- Multiple strands of stainless steel combined with high strength fibers wrapped in polyester ensures maximum protection
- Steel fiber yarn wrapped with Dyneema®, enhances the gloves performance without sacrificing flexibility and dexterity
- Special non-latex Cuff dramatically reduces cuff blowout
- Excellent gripping properties
- Shrink resistant
- Can be washed in caustic detergents and bleach
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal Regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-199
Dyneema® is the World's Strongest Fiber
Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It's a High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema® fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.