PIP 22-901RH Kut-Gard Choice Steel Core Gloves, 7 Gauge, Stainless Steel Wire Core - Right Hand Onlyl - Box/ 24 Gloves
Ideal for food service applications, food processing, pulp and paper processing, plastic molding, glass and metal handling.
- Superior gripping properties in both wet and dry environments and excellent abrasion resistance for long service life
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal Regulations for food contact 21CFR, 170-199
- Excellent chemical resistance tolerating most solvents, proteins, fats and blood
- UV stable, will not degrade over time, giving the glove an unlimited shelf life.
- Can be laundered in detergents, bleach or can be dry cleaned. No restrictions on drying temperature
- Superior safety. Non-toxic and non-latex polymer has no proteins, no accelerators and no urethanes
- Broadest operating temperature of any coating available!
- All styles are EN Cut Level 5