PIP 73-K1800 Maximum Safety ARC Rated / FR Seamless Knit Aramid Glove with Nitrile Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers - Box/12 Pairs
ANSI Cut 4 / A4: Ideal for use in petrochemical, oil/gas and utilities applications.
- Arc Rating: ATPV 6.3 cal/cm2 (ASTM F2675 / ASTM F2675M)
- PPE 1 (HRC 1)
- ANSI Cut Level 4 / A4
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Aramid fiber liner adds heat resistance, cut resistance and strength
- Foam Nitrile coated palm and fingers are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- S - XXL
What does Flame Resistant mean?
Flame resistant products pass specific ASTM tests that deem the fabric flame resistant. Flame resistant fabrics and garments provide protection against clothing ignition, sustained flame spread and do not melt or drip. The material resists ignition, self-extinguishes and the FR properties last for the wearable life of the garment.
The Maximum Safety brand of Hi-Performance gloves was developed to provide the added protection needed that most gloves aren’t designed to provide. Depending on your needs, Maximum Safety provides various solutions for impact protection, cold protection, heat protection, FR and AR protection, and more! Advancements in our design also provide ergonomic solutions that increase comfort while reducing hand fatigue.