PIP 22-770 Kut-Gard Dyneema Gloves, 7 Gauge, Dyneema Core Yarn, ANSI Cut Level 5 / A6, Case/ 24 Gloves
Applications: ANSI Cut 5 / A6
Ideal for food service applications, food processing, pulp and paper processing, plastic molding, glass and metal handling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity
- Steel fiber yarn wrapped with Dyneema®, enhances the gloves performance without sacrificing flexibility and dexterity
- Yarns constructed of flexible steel core strands offer exceptional cut and slash resistance
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal Regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-199
- Antimicrobial gloves are non-toxic and non-corrosive and complies with FDA, EPA and USDA standards for food contact
- ANSI Cut Level 5 . A6
Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It's a High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema® fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.
Made in the U.S.A., Kut Gard® seamless knit gloves and sleeves are designed to provide the highest possible cut protection for the food industry. Because they comply with both the US and Canadian standards for food contact, Kut Gard® gloves and sleeves blended with antimicrobial fibers can be used for operations where direct, indirect, and incidental contact with food may occur.