PIP 09-K3750 Maximum Safety AR/FR Top Grain Goatskin Leather Glove with Kevlar Liner - Straight Thumb - Box/12 Pairs
ANSI Cut 2 / A2 Arc Rated Glove for use in oil and gas applications. Also, this glove offers protection from arc and flash fires .
- ARC Rating: ATPV 28.5 cal/cm2
- PPE 3 (HRC 3)
- ANSI Cut Level 2 / A2
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Kevlar fiber liner provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Top Grain Goatskin leather palm is soft, abrasion-resistant and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
DuPont Kevlar has the Power of Performance
Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar licensed manufacturers.
What does Flame Resistant mean?
Flame resistant products pass specific ASTM tests that deem the fabric flame resistant. Flame resistant fabrics and garments provide protection against clothing ignition, sustained flame spread and do not melt or drip. The material resists ignition, self-extinguishes and the FR properties last for the wearable life of the garment.
The Maximum Safety brand of Hi-Performance gloves was developed to provide the added protection needed that most gloves aren’t designed to provide. Depending on your needs, Maximum Safety provides various solutions for impact protection, cold protection, heat protection, FR and AR protection, and more! Advancements in our design also provide ergonomic solutions that increase comfort while reducing hand fatigue.