Bob Dale Gloves (BDG) "Specialty Series" of gloves are the next generation of professional work gloves that offer increased protection and greater flexibility, allowing you to work safer and faster. All styles are manufactured with the newest in materials and features that extend the functionality, dexterity and durability of a typical work glove. This also extends to a wide range of styles to suit every professional's unique requirement."
- Clarino Synthetic Leather Palm with Rubbertec Stitched Vibration Gel-Packs and Fingertips
- Extra-Thick Foam Pad in Palm for Maximum Impact and Vibration Absorption
- Hi-Vis Fluorescent Orange Back
- Heavy Foam Backhand Knuckle Protection with TPU Rubber Finger Protection
- Extended Neoprene Cuff is Resistant to Damage from Flexing and Twisting, with Added Rubber Protectors for Impact
- C-100* Thinsulate Lined
- Easy Slip-on Style
- Machine Washable
- Available in sizes: Small (8) - 2XL (12)
Thinsulate Insulation Type C100
Thinsulate Insulation Type C offers about one and a half times the warmth of down and nearly twice the warmth of high loft fiberfill insulations when equal thicknesses are compared.
It is designed for use where a thin compressible insulation is important. It is breathable, moisture-resistant and can be washed or dry cleaned depending on individual manufacturers' recommendations. It is available in types C, CS, CDS.