Majestic 21245HO Knucklehead X10 Mechanics Glove, Armor Skin, Neoprene Padding, PVC Patches, Kevlar Lined, Hi Vis Orange, "The New King of the Oil & Gas Industry", Box/Dozen Pairs
CE Cut Rating of 4
Knucklehead X10 features:
- ARMOR SKIN Synthetic Leather Palm
- Kevlar Lining- Cut Resistant. Kevlar provides some of the best cut protection and is inherently fire resistant, a Kevlar lining gives this glove a CE Cut Rating of 4.
- PVC Anti-Slip Patches & Double Wish Bone Palm with Neoprene Padding for Impact Adsorption
- Full Finger & Backhand Shock Absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber Protection
- Contrasting High Visibility Materials
- Pre-Curved Finger Design
- Fully Sewn with High Tenacity Thread
- Elastic Wrist
- High Absorbency Terry Cloth Brow Wipe
- Available in Sizes Small - XXL
- Sold by Box/ 1 Dozen Pairs
Grip: Double Wishbone PVC Palm
All Majestic Knucklehead X10 Gloves feature a double wishbone PVC palm that is triple sewn, increasing the
grip strength. The Majestic Knucklehead X10 has been tested and has a 21% increase in static coefficient of friction and 35% increase of kinetic COF over the Kong. Compared to the Roughneck the X10 is 53% and 50% respectively better in grip power.
The US Dept. of Labor and OSHA estimates that there are over 1 million hand injuries in the work place each
year, number two to back injuries and $20 billion a year in workers compensation. Hand, wrist and finger injuries
accounted for nearly 27% of the total injuries in 2006 according to Bureau of Labor.
The Department of Labor carpal tunnel syndrome is increasing at an epidemic rate, and injuries involving
repetitive motion injuries has increased 100% over the last few years and can be directly attributed to hand strain.