IMPACTO® anti-impact gloves utilize Visco-Elastic Polymer (VEP) padding*. VEP has excellent impact absorbing and shock dissipation qualities as well as absorption of higher levels of vibration. VEP is made from polyurethane with additional chemicals that increase its viscosity level. It is effective in redistributing and reducing local pressure on the area padded. VEP will not “compression set”, making it extremely durable to stand to rigorous repetitive tasks. IMPACTO® offers a large line of VEP padded gloves to suit customized needs. Available in sizes: XS - XXL.
Click "Extended Information" Tab Above to View Size Chart
- Soft durable grain leather
- VEP palm padding absorbs impact and dissipates shock
- Thumb web padding for tool grip
- Protects the thumb web area from cumulative trauma such as bruising from gripping tools
- Detachable grain leather wrist support
- Provides protection from abrasion, impact and shock
- Fingerless style for optimum dexterity
- Wrist support minimizes extension and over flexion of the wrist to prevent RSI such as carpal tunnel syndrome or tendinitis
- Used with hand or electric tools in repetitive tasks
Viscolas™ VEP (1/8"/ 3 mm) padding offers excellent impact protection.
About IMPACTO® Viscolas™ VEP Padding
Gloves Sizing Chart
Proper size is important. To determine glove size, measure the hand circumference across the knuckles at the base of the fingers. For gloves with wrist support, use glove sizing. When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal size.
|Impacto Size||Hand Size||Hand Circumference|
|X-Small||6||6" - 7", 15 - 18 cm|
|Small||7||7" - 8", 17 - 20 cm|
|Medium||8||8" - 9", 20 - 23 cm|
|Large||9||9" - 10", 23 - 25 cm|
|X-Large||10||10" - 11", 25 - 28 cm|
|XX-Large||11||11"+, 28 cm+|
For Carpal Tunnel Gloves (ST5010, ST5015, ST8206, ST8610, ST8700) order one size larger than your normal glove size. Larger sizes are custom and are available as requested.