- Arc Rating: ATPV 30 cal/cm2
- PPE 3 (HRC 3)
- Reinforced soft Goatskin leather palm, fingertips and back provides superior abrasion-resistant and highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Aramid fabric back for added heat resistance and strength
- Kevlar lining offers comfort, enhanced cut protection and good heat dispersion
- Internal foam padded palm absorbs and dampens shock
- Stitched with Kevlar adding strength and burn resistance
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
DuPont Kevlar has the Power of Performance
Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar licensed manufacturers.
What does Flame Resistant mean?
Flame resistant products pass specific ASTM tests that deem the fabric flame resistant. Flame resistant fabrics and garments provide protection against clothing ignition, sustained flame spread and do not melt or drip. The material resists ignition, self-extinguishes and the FR properties last for the wearable life of the garment.
The Maximum Safety brand of Hi-Performance gloves was developed to provide the added protection needed that most gloves aren’t designed to provide. Depending on your needs, Maximum Safety provides various solutions for impact protection, cold protection, heat protection, FR and AR protection, and more! Advancements in our design also provide ergonomic solutions that increase comfort while reducing hand fatigue.