IMPACTO® anti-impact gloves utilize Visco-Elastic Polymer (VEP) padding*. VEP has excellent impact absorbing and shock dissipation qualities as well as absorption of higher levels of vibration. VEP is made from polyurethane with additional chemicals that increase its viscosity level. It is effective in redistributing and reducing local pressure on the area padded. VEP will not “compression set”, making it extremely durable to stand to rigorous repetitive tasks. IMPACTO® offers a large line of VEP padded gloves to suit customized needs. Available in sizes: XS - XXL.
- Soft leather ensures excellent tactile feedback
- VEP palm padding absorbs impact and dissipates shock
- Pearl Leather allows for optimum manual dexterity
- Nylon Back allows stretch and are breathable
- Used in many applications where tactile feedback & dexterity is important
- Typically used for material handling, driving, sports, wheelchair & more
Gloves Sizing Chart
Proper size is important. To determine glove size, measure the hand circumference across the knuckles at the base of the fingers. For gloves with wrist support, use glove sizing. When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal size.
|Impacto Size||Hand Size||Hand Circumference|
|X-Small||6||6" - 7", 15 - 18 cm|
|Small||7||7" - 8", 17 - 20 cm|
|Medium||8||8" - 9", 20 - 23 cm|
|Large||9||9" - 10", 23 - 25 cm|
|X-Large||10||10" - 11", 25 - 28 cm|
|XX-Large||11||11"+, 28 cm+|
For Carpal Tunnel Gloves (ST5010, ST5015, ST8206, ST8610, ST8700) order one size larger than your normal glove size. Larger sizes are custom and are available as requested.