IMPACTO® Full Finger Anti-Vibration Air Gloves®. Soft Pearl leather palm, Nylon Lycra™ back. Full pearl leather thumb and finger gussets for added comfort. Utilizing patented Air Glove technology in the palm, fingers and thumb. Adjustable elastic wrist support with hook and loop closure.
- Helps prevent Hand-Arm Vibration syndrome (HAVS) and White Finger Disease. Utilizes Patented Air Glove® Technology* in the palm, fingers and thumb.
- Elastic Wrist Support helps prevent RSI such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Meets anti-vibration glove standards EN ISO 10819 and ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007) / ISO 10819:1996
- Soft Pearl Leather Palm, Thumb & Finger Gussets
- Nylon back
- Adjustable hook & loop wrist closure
- Durable Urethane Air Bladder protects the palm, fingers and thumb
- Individual chambers for long lasting wear and consistent protection
- Excellent dexterity and comfort
- Available in sizes XS to XXL - Click "Extended Information" Tab Above to View Size Chart
*About IMPACTO Patented Air Bladder Technology
● Multiple air chambers ensure optimal glove functionality and durability
● Individual air chambers are less susceptible to failure for long lasting wear
● Lightweight, soft and adaptable, the Air Bladder conforms to the flex-lines of the palm and fingers minimizing grip stress and providing greater tool control
● Non-permeable air bladder will not degenerate or bottom out overtime
● Durable urethane construction provides consistent protection
● Thin, pliable air bladder is flexible around tool handles
● Versatile design - can be used in a large range of styles
● The AIR GLOVE ensures workers have the best hand protection when using vibrating tools while still allowing maximum dexterity and tool control
● Maximum vibration protection when working with tools such as chipping hammers, needle guns, sanders, jackhammers, rivet guns, chainsaws and grinders
Gloves Sizing Chart
Proper size is important. To determine glove size, measure the hand circumference across the knuckles at the base of the fingers. For gloves with wrist support, use glove sizing. When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal size.
|Impacto Size||Hand Size||Hand Circumference|
|X-Small||6||6" - 7", 15 - 18 cm|
|Small||7||7" - 8", 17 - 20 cm|
|Medium||8||8" - 9", 20 - 23 cm|
|Large||9||9" - 10", 23 - 25 cm|
|X-Large||10||10" - 11", 25 - 28 cm|
|XX-Large||11||11"+, 28 cm+|
For Carpal Tunnel Gloves (ST5010, ST5015, ST8206, ST8610, ST8700) order one size larger than your normal glove size. Larger sizes are custom and are available as requested.