SP Evolution 6121 Hard Hat,ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E (20,000 Volts), 6-Pt, Polyethylene Suspension, OneTouch Slip Ratchet, Short Brim, EV6121S-20
Item # 280-EV6121S-10 White; 280-EV6121S-20 Yellow
- Evolution 6121 Hard Hat
- Class E
- Short Brim - Short Brim -for improved vision when looking up
(Also available in standard Brim)
- Slip Ratchet Adjustment
- 6-pt Polyethylene Suspension
- Colors: Available in Yellow or White
- SIZES: One Size
- HDPE shell designed with five raised channels on top of the helmet for strength
- 6 point suspension system
- Unique 3D Adjustment provides precise fit using harness depth settings
- Choice of slip ratchet or wheel ratchet adjustment
- Exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 standard for Type I, Class E
- Packed ready to wear, no assembly required
Provide protection from falling debris, low hanging objects and electrical hazards. The use of ANSI compliant head protection is required by OSHA and helps workers avoid serious injury.
- Suspension: 6-point
- Adjustment: OneTouch slip ratchet
- Brim: Short
- Shell: Non-vented
- Shell: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Suspension: HDPE Headband with Polyethylene (LDPE) Harness
- Brow Pad: Brushed nylon backed foam
- Available Sizes: One size fits all
HELMET SIZING & WEIGHT:
Sizing is adjustable via the wheel ratchet
Hat Size 6 5/8 - 8
(cm) 53 – 64
(in) 20 7/8– 25
Weight 13.2 ounces / 374 grams
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Fit hard hat on head and ensure the hard hat is adjusted to the size of the user’s head. Fasten chin strap (if available) to ensure fit. The harness depth can also be adjusted on this helmet using the unique “3D Adjustment” setting for a precise fit.
LIMITATIONS OF USE:
• Protection will only be offered if the hard hat is fitted correctly.
• Any hard hat subjected to severe impact should be replaced immediately.
Do not apply paint, solvents or adhesive labels except in accordance with instructions from the manufacturer.
• The suspension, when in contact with the skin may cause allergic reactions to susceptible individuals. If this occurs leave the hazard area, remove the helmet and seek medical advice.
• The attention of users is also drawn to the dangers of modifying or removing any of the original component parts, other than as recommended by the manufacturer.