HDPE shell designed with five raised channels running across the top of the helmet for strength.
- 6-Point Suspension System.
- Wide polyester textile webbing harness.
- Unique “3D Adjustment” provides a precise helmet fit using harness depth settings.
- Evolution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit.
- Vented to reduce inside helmet temperatures (ANSI Class C). Also available in Non-Vented (ANSI Class E).
- Short brim for improved vision when looking up- also available in standard brim.
- Chamlon™ Sweatband.
- Universal slots to fit various accessories.
- Packed ready-to-wear with no assembly required.
- Available in 4 Color Choices- White, Yellow, Blue or Red
Provide protection from falling debris, low hanging objects and electrical hazards. The use of ANSI compliant head protection is required by OSHA and helps workers avoid serious injury.
Meets and exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I Class E standards.
Meets ANSI requirements for Reverse Donning and Lower
Vented hard hat versions have a Class C (Conductive) electrical rating.
Adjustment: Revolution™ wheel ratchet
Brim: Standard or Short
Shell: Non-vented or Vented
Shell: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Suspension: HDPE headband & webbing clips with 1” wide polyester textile webbing straps
Brow Pad: Chamlon™ Egyptian cotton core with porous PU coating, PH neutral, dermatologically tested
Available Sizes: One size fits all
HELMET SIZING & WEIGHT:
Sizing is adjustable via the wheel ratchet
Hat Size 6 5/8 - 8
(cm) 53 – 64
(in) 20 7/8– 25
Weight 13.2 ounces / 374 grams
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Fit hard hat on head and ensure the hard hat is adjusted to the size of the user’s head. Fasten chin strap (if available) to ensure fit. The harness depth can also be adjusted on this helmet using the unique “3D Adjustment” setting for a precise fit.
LIMITATIONS OF USE:
• Protection will only be offered if the hard hat is fitted correctly.
• Any hard hat subjected to severe impact should be replaced immediately.
Do not apply paint, solvents or adhesive labels except in accordance with instructions from the manufacturer.
• The suspension, when in contact with the skin may cause allergic reactions to susceptible individuals. If this occurs leave the hazard area, remove the helmet and seek medical advice.
• The attention of users is also drawn to the dangers of modifying or removing any of the original component parts, other than as recommended by the manufacturer.
JSP's mission is to develop quality, innovative safety products that help improve occupational safety and health worldwide. By developing products that exceed latest performance requirements while improving comfort and wearer acceptance, JSP enables an estimated 40 million people worldwide to protect themselves daily in their lives and workplaces.