Both APWA and Fluorescent colors are available in water-based and solvent-based formulations, in a variety of sizes. One-coat coverage and our Spray-Thru™ cap allow for inverted painting ease. Use on concrete, pavement, gravel, grass, brick, asphalt, athletic fields, utility, excavation, ground surveying and construction marking.
- The TallBoy™ provides 22 oz. of paint (29% more) increasing productivity with Less Trips to the Truck™, fewer cans to dispose and less product to carry.
- High-solids formulation for bold, bright, visible markings
- Fast-drying formula penetrates and adheres to hot and cold surface
|T03821||APWA High Visibility Yellow|
|T0390||APWA Utility White|
The "Original" Tall Can!
29% MORE = Less Trips to the Truck!!!
Quik-Mark™ Solvent-Based Inverted Marking Paints have a high solids formulation that gives them the boldest, brightest and most visible markings in the industry. These fast-drying products penetrate and adhere to hot surfaces, and deliver a line you can count on for all your surveying and marking needs.
- High solids formulation for bold, bright, visible markings
- Fast-drying, high-solids formula penetrates and adheres to hot surfaces
- Convenient Spray-Thru™ cap and non-clogging spray tip
- High Delivery Valve for adverse conditions
- VOC & MIR Compliant
- Free of lead hazards
- Fits Current & New Marking Wands
- 25-oz Cans, 22-oz net wt.
Recommended Uses: Communication lines, electrical installations, athletic fields, utility marking, surveys, construction, excavation, and other ground marking.