PIP 09-K1218 G-Tek Kev ANSI Cut Level 3 Seamless Knit Kevlar Blended Glove with Nitrile Foam Grip Touch Screen Compatible Box/12 Pairs
G-Tek Kev ANSI Cut Level 3 / A3 and Touch Screen Friendly
Used for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Kevlar® fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Neofoam™ coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Touch screen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.
The G-Tek® brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications. As a comprehensive line of hand protection, G-Tek® encompasses several technology platforms to meet the various needs of the market. Each cut resistant glove is tested to both ANSI and EN standards, and test scores are readily available on each product’s webpage.