PIP 10-4IK157 Kut-Gard Single-Ply Kevlar Sleeve with Blue/Gold Elastic End and Thumb Hole, 15" Length - Box/ 12 Sleeves
Sleeve ANSI Cut Level 2 / A2
Ideal for applications where arm cut protection is needed, such as assembly, plastic molding, metal fabrication, automotive.
- Dupont Kevlar fiber construction provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Offers cut resistance for light duty applications
- Exceptional comfort, lightweight, breathable, and shrink resistant
- Kevlar knit wrist offers cut and heat resistance and prevent debris from entering the sleeve
- Elastic end for a snug fit and to eliminate debris from entering
- Integrated thumb hole allows protection all the way to the knuckle without sacrificing dexterity
Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.
Made in the U.S.A., Kut Gard seamless knit gloves and sleeves are designed to provide the highest possible cut protection for the food industry. Because they comply with both the US and Canadian standards for food contact, Kut Gard gloves and sleeves blended with antimicrobial fibers can be used for operations where direct, indirect, and incidental contact with food may occur.