PIP 120-4800 Maximum Safety Thinsulate Lined Winter Glove, Waterproof Barrier, Goatskin Leather Palm, 1
Ideal for cold weather work, petrochemical, heavy/light construction, auto repair, demolition, manufacturing, mining, fabrication, landscaping.
- Goatskin leather palm is the softest, most abrasion-resistant leather and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ lining provides superior insulation without the bulk of fleece
- PVC diamond grip on fingers and palm for an enhanced grip
- Neoprene pad offers added protection on the knuckles
- Lycra fabric binding for comfort and long lasting wear
- Spandex fabric upper fourchettes between the fingers enhance the natural contour of the glove for a better fit
- Inner knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Reflective stripes on back for added visibility in low-light situations
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
The Trusted Warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation is used in your jackets‚ pants‚ gloves‚ hats and boots to help keep you warm when it's cold outside. The unique microfibers or fine fibers that make up Thinsulate™ insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space‚ the better it insulates you from the cold outside air.
The Maximum Safety® brand of Hi-Performance gloves was developed to provide the added protection needed that most gloves aren’t designed to provide. Depending on your needs, Maximum Safety® provides various solutions for impact protection, cold protection, heat protection, FR and AR protection, and more! Advancements in our design also provide ergonomic solutions that increase comfort while reducing hand fatigue.