PIP 15-215 G-Tek Suprene Seamless Knit Suprene Blended Glove with Nitrile MicroSurface Grip Palms & Knuckles Box/12 Pairs
G-Tek Suprene ANSI Cut Level 4 / A4 ....Protection, Dexterity, Grip
Used for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
Advancements in nanofabrication have resulted in the development of Suprene™ - based on graphene, it is a new fiber that is proving to be amongst the highest in resistance to cut and tear.
Similar to graphite, graphene is remarkably strong for its weight — being 100 times stronger than steel - it outperforms any other material. Structurally it is very different than other fibers in that it is made up of micro-structured graphene sheets well-aligned along the fiber axis.
- Suprene™ fiber shell is 100 times stronger than steel and is amongst the highest performing fibers in cut and tear resistance
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Neofoam™ coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Nanotech Fiber Blended Glove
- ANSI Cut 4 / A4
- Beige 13 Gauge Shell
- NeoFoam Coated Grip
- Palm & Fingers
- Knit Wrist
- SIZES: XS - XXL
The G-Tek® brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications. As a comprehensive line of hand protection, G-Tek® encompasses several technology platforms to meet the various needs of the market. Each cut resistant glove is tested to both ANSI and EN standards, and test scores are readily available on each product’s webpage.