Pip 155-3-18 Novax Rubber Insulating Gloves, Class 3 Electrical Rated, Black with Orange Inner 18", ANSI/ASTM D120 /NFPA 70E, Pair
Ideal for electrical contractors, hybrid automotive repair/service or manufacturing, industrial plant maintenance, utilities, power generation, HVAC technicians, elevator installers, transportation (primarily rail)
- Individually tested to meet ANSI/ASTM D120 Standard and NFPA 70E for use around Electrical Hazards and Arc Flash protection.
- Natural rubber construction offers the required dielectric properties combined with flexibility, strength and durability.
- The contoured shape reduces hand fatigue.
- Proof test voltage AC Volts: 30,000
- Max use voltage AC/DC: 26,500/39,750
- 18-inch length - Also available in 16" length
- Smooth Finish
- Sizes : 9 - 12