PIP Novax Rubber Insulating Gloves Electrical Rated Gloves, Two Tone, Black W/Orange Inner Color, Model#/Size: 155-4-18
Used exclusively for electrical purposes, such as power generation, electrical contractors, hybrid automotive repair/service, hybrid automobile manufacturing, industrial plant maintenance, utilities.
- NOVAX Class 4 Electrical Rated Gloves
- Individually numbered for traceability and stamped with factory manufacturing date
- Individually tested to meet ANSI/ASTM D120 Standard and NFPA 70E for use around Electrical Hazards and Arc Flash protection.
- Natural rubber construction offers the required dielectric properties combined with flexibility, strength and durability.
- Silicone free
- The contoured shape reduces hand fatigue.
- Proof test voltage AC Volts: 40,000
- Max use voltage AC/DC: 36,000/54,000
- 18-inch length
- Two-tone- black with orange inner
- smooth finish
- SIZES: 9 to 12