PIP 16-150 G-Tek PolyKor Seamless Knit Blended Gloves, Polyurethane Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers, Cut Level A2, Box/12 Pairs
Ideal for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, general duty, parts assembly and sharp small parts handling.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor™ blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- This style is also available tri-folded and shrink-wrapped for carefree dispensing through vending machines (16-150V)
- ANSI Cut Level 4 / A4 - View the New ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 Updated Standard for Cut Resistance
- Sizess: XS - 3XL
Liner Material: POLYKOR
Products constructed with PolyKor™ engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor™ products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
The G-Tek® brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications. As a comprehensive line of hand protection, G-Tek® encompasses several technology platforms to meet the various needs of the market. Each cut resistant glove is tested to both ANSI and EN standards, and test scores are readily available on each product’s webpage.