PIP 16-820 G-Tek PolyKor Seamless Knit PolyKor Blended Glove with Acrylic Lining and Double-Dipped Latex Coated - Box/12 Pairs
ANSI Cut 3 / A3: Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- ANSI Cut Level 3 / A3
- PolyKor blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Double-Dipped Latex "Micro-Surface" coated palm and knuckles help extend the life of the glove and provide excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
Products constructed with PolyKor™ engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor™ products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
The G-Tek® brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications. As a comprehensive line of hand protection, G-Tek® encompasses several technology platforms to meet the various needs of the market. Each cut resistant glove is tested to both ANSI and EN standards, and test scores are readily available on each product’s webpage.