PIP 19-D315 G-Tek 3GXSeamless Knit Dyneema Diamond Glove, Latex Coated Grip, Light Weight Box/12 Pairs
ANSI Cut 4 / A4: Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and general duty.
Item # 19-D315 -Replaces Item 19-D815
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema® Diamond shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Latex "Crinkle" coating provides superior grip in wet/dry conditions and offers abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Compliant with FDA Part 177 - Indirect food activities: Polymers. Subpart C - Substances for use only as components of articles intended for repeated use. Sec. 177.2600
- Sizes S - XL
- ANSI Cut 4 / A4
Dyneema® Diamond Technology
With Dyneema® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to Dyneema® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.