PIP 19-D350 G-Tek 3GX ANSI Cut Level 2 Seamless Knit Dyneema® Diamond Blended Glove with Nitrile Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers Box/12 Pairs
ANSI Cut 2 / A2 G-Tek Dyneema ANSI Cut Level 2: Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and general duty.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema® Diamond & Nylon shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Nitrile coated palm and fingertips for excellent dry grip and will not absorb liquids into the coating
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Compliant with FDA Part 177 - Indirect food activities: Polymers. Subpart C - Substances for use only as components of articles intended for repeated use. Sec. 177.2600
Dyneema® Diamond Technology
With Dyneema® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to Dyneema® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.