PIP 22-601 Kut Gard Steel PolyKor AntiMicrobial Cut Resistant Gloves with Silagrip Palm, 7 Gauge, Stainless Steel Wire Core, ANSI 5 / A9 Cut Level - Box/6 Pair
Ideal for food service applications, food processing, pulp and paper processing, plastic molding, glass and metal handling.
- 3 Strands Stainless Steel Wire Core and Polyester
- Heavy Weight
- One Side Silagrip Coating
- Full Finger
- SIZES: S - XL
- PolyKor™ engineered yarns offer exceptional cut and slash resistance
- Superior gripping properties in both wet and dry environments and excellent abrasion resistance for long service life
- Excellent chemical resistance tolerating most solvents, proteins, fats and blood
- UV stable, will not degrade over time, giving the glove an unlimited shelf life
- Can be laundered in detergents, bleach or can be dry cleaned
- No restrictions on drying temperature
- Superior safety, Non-toxic and non-latex polymer has no proteins, no accelerators and no urethanes
- Broadest operating temperature of any coating available
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal Regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-19
Products constructed with PolyKor™ engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor™ products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Made in the U.S.A., Kut Gard® seamless knit gloves and sleeves are designed to provide the highest possible cut protection for the food industry. Because they comply with both the US and Canadian standards for food contact, Kut Gard® gloves and sleeves blended with antimicrobial fibers can be used for operations where direct, indirect, and incidental contact with food may occur.