PIP 22-750G Kut-Gard Steel Core Gloves, 13 Gauge, Stainless Steel Wire Core - Box/12 Pairs
PIP ANSI Cut 4 / A5 Polyester over Dyneema® / Silica / Stainless Steel Core Antimicrobial Glove - Light Weight
Ideal for food service applications, food processing, pulp and paper processing, plastic molding, glass and metal handling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity
- Dyneema® blend enhances the gloves performance without sacrificing flexibility or dexterity and ensures maximum protection
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Special non-latex Cuff dramatically reduces cuff blowout, even after multiple launderings in bleach
- Can be worn on its own or as a glove liner
- Good gripping properties
- Shrink resistant
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal Regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-199
- Antimicrobial gloves are non-toxic and non-corrosive and complies with FDA, EPA and USDA standards for food contact
- ANSI Cut 4 / A5
Made in the U.S.A., Kut Gard® seamless knit gloves and sleeves are designed to provide the highest possible cut protection for the food industry. Because they comply with both the US and Canadian standards for food contact, Kut Gard® gloves and sleeves blended with antimicrobial fibers can be used for operations where direct, indirect, and incidental contact with food may occur.